We believe we should all invest in ourselves, and our future. Over the last 30 years, we have been to countless conferences, as students, and as speakers – as well as organizers running the conferences. They are a great way to get renewed. But, the costs of attending the conferences are easily $1,500 or more for the weekend. Even when the registration for the conference is low, ($200) the cost of airfare, car rental, airport parking, hotel, and food quickly adds up to hundreds of dollars. (Example: Two hotel nights: $300; Food: $100; Registration: $200; Airfare: $550; Airport parking $50; Car rental $100 = $1,300). By comparison, an entire core course, equal to 6 college credit hours, from YWAM Hollywood and the Destiny Center Institute is only $1,200! (Less than what you would pay to attend just one weekend conference.) Tuition is $220 per credit hour, which is much less than the average College, University or Institute. See the Tuition Comparison chart on the DestinyCenter.com website here.
Through our partnerships with the Destiny Center Institute, the University of the Nations, the International Leaders Institute, the International Arts and Media Institute, the International Film Institute, the International Dance Institute, the International Music Institute, the International Dramatic Arts Institute, and the Nashville Center for Worship, we are able to offer a wide variety of majors for our students. We believe that when we partner with others we can provide the best training options for all our students around the world!
YWAM Hollywood leader, Dr. Diane Wigstone, has taught with the University of the Nations for many years. She has written books on a multitude of subjects. She is an author and popular blogger. Diane has traveled to over 60 countries around the world and has taught students from over 100 countries. Diane is an international speaker, and has spoken at conferences around the world alongside other notables such as: Che Ahn, Cindy Jacobs, Chuck Pierce, C. Peter Wagner, Ed Silvoso, Lance Wallnau, Jerry Tuma, Jim Hennesy, Harry Jackson, Jim Garlow, Vivian Hibbert Barbara Yoder, Patricia King, Steve Fry, Karen Lafferty, John Dawson, Kimberly Daniels, Fred Markert, Shawn Bolz, Loren & Darlene Cunningham, and many more. Dr. Diane Wigstone is the featured speaker for the first year of the Destiny Center Institute training.
Dr. Diane Wigstone has been teaching Discover Your Destiny and Life Planning classes for over 30 years. She has taught students from over 100 countries and has had huge success with her clients and students. Each student who has successfully completed the class have discovered their destiny, and put together a life plan to fulfill their destiny. Destiny Center has held executive seminars for some of the most influential business people and ministry leaders in the world. Our instructors have a passion to bring education, as well as our experience and training in Business to see individuals experience the life-changing revelation of Discovering their Destiny and putting together a plan to turn their vision into reality.
Diane is a highly respected international speaker. Her Discovering Your Destiny class has been taught around the world. Diane has spoken at conferences around the world alongside other notables such as: Che Ahn, Cindy Jacobs, Chuck Pierce, C. Peter Wagner, Ed Silvoso, Lance Wallnau, Jerry Tuma, Jim Hennesy, Harry Jackson, Jim Garlow, Vivian Hibbert Barbara Yoder, Patricia King, Steve Fry, Karen Lafferty, John Dawson, Kimberly Daniels, Fred Markert, Shawn Bolz, and Loren & Darlene Cunningham. Diane’s writings have been endorsed by many great Christian Leaders including, Che Ahn, Winkie Pratney, Steve Fry, Karen Lafferty, Rev. Dr. Naomi Dowdy, James W Goll, Dr. Rev. Casey Smith, Jimmy & Carol Owens, and many more.
You can complete each weekly class in just a few hours. YWAM Hollywood / Destiny Center Institute is a great way to continue growing week after week without needing to take time off from work and traveling to conferences or seminars. Each credit hour is estimated to take 25 hours of classes and assignments.
7. Continual Growth
Fulfilling your destiny requires continual pursuit of your goals and your growth in your understanding of God. Fulfilling your destiny is more like a marathon than a sprint. To grow in God we need more than just thirty minutes of teaching on a Sunday morning once a week, and an occasional conference one weekend every few months. Yet this is what many of us have done. YWAM Hollywood / Destiny Center Institute helps develop powerful people who fulfill their destiny by providing ongoing in-depth teaching.
It is our passion to see all Christians know their calling and identity, walk in freedom, and be people that are fulfilling their destiny. Our students include many pastors, worship leaders, and missionaries worldwide, but our students come from all of the seven mountains of societal influence. We want to help all Christians discover and do their God-given destiny. No matter what your calling is, you must first know what it is that God has created you to do. YWAM Hollywood wants you to have a clear understanding of your calling, a firm foundation in your identity, and freedom from the strongholds that keep you from fulfilling your God-given destiny.
At YWAM Hollywood and at the Destiny Center Institute, we are dedicated to bringing you the best resources available so that you fulfill your personal destiny! The Distant Learning Training School is a unique program that teaches the depths of the Word, along with the best of available academic knowledge.
YWAM Hollywood has a vision for generational legacy. To be a part of where the Lord is leading the Church in the years to come, we must lay a new foundation in our understanding of our role in God’s plan. We must understand what it is that we are created to do so we do not hinder our growth and the advancement of the Kingdom of God not only in our generation but in those to come. A powerful advantage of YWAM Hollywood’s partnership with the Destiny Center Institute is that while you are spiritually growing through our Distant Learning Training School, you are not isolated. We are growing a like-minded community that is committed to being the best that they can be. You are joining a movement with others who are pressing forward with God to advance the plan of God for the world.
Supernatural Destiny School (SDS) – Core Course 1 – 6 Total Credit Hours For both classes
In the Supernatural Destiny School (SDS), you will discover God’s will for your life, how God created you, and what He has called you to do. You will also learn how to put together a plan to be able to fulfill your destiny & do what you are called to do. It is an awesome school that has been taught on-location worldwide to students from over 100 countries and is now available on-line!
- Supernatural Destiny School (SDS) – Class 1 – Discovering God’s Will for Your Life: Discovering Your Destiny – 3 College Credit hours
- Supernatural Destiny School (SDS) – Class 2 – Doing God’s Will for Your Life: Doing Your Destiny and Life Planning – 3 College Credit hours
- 6 College Credit hours total for SDS
- $220 per credit hour
- Class Tuition: $1,320; Both classes paid up-front: $1,200
In the Supernatural Success School, you will learn how to be successful in doing all God created you to do. You will learn about how God made our brains, and the processes of learning, discipleship, forming new habits, and how to make these work for you. You will learn how to unlock your unconscious mind and rebuild your brain with the word of God. You will learn simple tools that will help you get rid of the habits and mindsets that have stopped you from fulfilling your destiny, and have kept you from doing what you were created to do.
- Supernatural Success School (S3) – Core Course 2 – 6 College Credit hours for all 3 classes
- Supernatural Success School (S3) Class 1 – Master Your Mind & Rebuild Your Brain – 2 College Credit hours
- Supernatural Success School (S3) Class 2 – Freedom for Success – Your Brain God’s Domain – 2 College Credit hours
- Supernatural Success School (S3) Class 3 – Freedom for Success – Forgive & Live – 2 College Credit hours
- 6 College Credit hours total for S3
- $220 per credit hour
- Class Tuition: $1,320; All three classes paid up-front: $1,200
The Destiny Center Institute’s creative studies are called the Discipling the Nations through Arts, Media & Entertainment Schools (DNA-ME). Students can take individual seminars, workshops, classes, and schools in a variety of creative disciplines. Many of these classes are currently only taught on-location. As the classes are made available for online students, we will add them to our website.
Discipling the Nations through Arts, Media & Entertainment Schools (DNA-ME) – Seminars, workshops, classes, and schools currently offered on-location are:
- Leadership Courses (Including business planning, strategic planning, etc.)
- Worship and the Arts Courses (Including using arts, media, and entertainment in worship.)
- Missions Courses (Including using arts, media, and entertainment in missions.)
- Film Courses (Including writing, directing, producing, filming, editing, and distributing movies.)
- Dance Courses (Including dance technique, choreographing, flags, liturgical dance. Also writing, directing, producing, dance productions)
- Music Courses (Including writing, recording, producing, and publishing songs.)
- Theatre and Acting Courses (Including seminars on how to act, for film, TV, and stage. Commercial acting. Play: writing, directing, producing, editing, and distributing play scripts.)
- Book Writing Courses (Including seminars on how to write, produce, edit, and distribute books – Non-Fiction and Fiction.)
- Publishing Courses (Including seminars on how to publish and distribute books.)
Discipling the Nations through Arts, Media & Entertainment Schools (DNA-ME) – Planned Future Courses: Through our partnerships with YWAM DNA Studios Hollywood, the University of the Nations, and the International Arts and Media Institute.
- Journalism (Includes journalism writing and publishing projects)
- Creative Writing (Includes writing and publishing projects – books, scripts, blogs, articles, novels, etc.)
- TV Production (Includes TV Script-writing & TV production projects)
- Internet Film, TV & Radio Production
- Fine Arts (Includes Art Classes, Artist & Gallery Projects)
- Social & Internet Media (Includes Website design, App Design, Mobile Media and Social Media Communications)
- Visual Arts (Includes Photography, Graphic Design, Illustration, etc.)
- New & Emerging Technology (Includes Video Game creation & new creative entertainment)
- Costume & Fashion Arts (Includes Costume design & production, as well as, Fashion & Jewelry Arts Projects and production)
- Set Design (Includes Set design & production)
MORE INFORMATION email us at YWAMHollywood [atsign] aol.com